Rockwool Rollbatts are lightweight rock wool insulation mats. Manufactured in a wide variety of thicknesses, lengths and widths, they are suitable for the thermal insulation of walls and roof spaces in domestic, commercial and industrial buildings in over purlin and under purlin applications. They are also particularly useful for timber framed buildings, acoustic insulation in partitioning and over suspended ceilings.
For more info regarding our energy saving solutions,
get in contact with Usher Insulations today!
Rockwool Rollbatts and EnergySaver Rolls comply fully with British Standard 5803: a Part 1: 1985 'Specification for man-made fibre thermal insulation mats'. They also carry · the British Standard 'Kite Mark' licence No. 6661. The names 'Rockwool Rollbatts' and 'EnergySaver' are on the DoE list of approved products for loft insulation.
Non-combustible when tested in accordance 400 80 4500 with BS 476: Part 4: 1970 (1984).
The thermal conductivity ( ~, value) of the product measured at a mean temperature of 10°C is 0.037 W/mK.
The incorporation of Rollbatts within suitably designed constructions can provide excellent levels of sound reduction.
No CFCs or HCFCs are used in the manufacture of Rockwool products.
1. Loft Insulation Construction: Tiles on pitched roof, sarking felt, Rollbatts laid between joists on plasterboard ceiling.
2. 0ver Purlin Roof Lining Construction: Steel sheet roof cladding
on Rock-Lam thermal break strips, Rockwool Rollbatts, plasterboard inner lining.
3. Under Purlin Roof Lining Construction: Steel sheet roof cladding, air gap, Rockwool Rollbatts, plasterboard underlining.
4. Composite Roof Lining Construction: Corrugated reinforced
cement cladding, Rockwool Rollbatts, reinforced cement lining sheet.
5. Suspended Ceilings Construction: Rockwool Rollbatts draped
over suspended ceiling, providing thermal insulation and sound deadening. 'U' values depend on total roof construction.