A cartridge gun applied intumescent sealant which provides a flexible fire resistant, tack-free seal. The sealant has good adhesion and is compatible with timber, steel, plastic, concrete and brick/blockwork. Low shrinkage and good slump resistance.
For more info regarding our energy saving solutions,
get in contact with Usher Insulations today!
Off white, thixotropic paste.
Suitable for filling gaps up to 30mm wide in fire rated walls, partitions and floors.
Skinning occurs in about 30 minutes.
Up to four (4) hours fire rating to BS476: Part 22 according to joint depth.
1. Ensure surfaces are clean.
2. Apply evenly using a cartridge gun filling gaps up to I 2.5mm wide in one operation. Larger gaps may need to be built up in several applications.
3. The surface may be overpainted if required after approximately 48 hours. Application temperature range: 5°C to 50°C.
4. Avoid contact with water.
5. Clean tools with water immediately on completion of work.
Store in dry conditions - temperature range. 5°C to 30°C. Shelf life - (sealed cartridges) 12 months.
Avoid skin and eye contact.
Wear impervious PVC gloves and goggles.
If skin or eye contact occurs, wash with plenty of water for 5 minutes. Not to be taken internally.