Usher Insulations, the home insulation specialists, is committed to leading the industry in minimising the impact of its activities on the environment. Our environmental policy is a documented statement of the company's stance towards the energy and the environment. This policy articulates the company’s commitment to do the following:
- Reduce its carbon footprint
- Improve recycling
- Reduce reliance on packaging
- Minimise waste
- Improve efficiencies on natural resources in all of the company's operations
At Usher Insulations, we are committed to minimising the environmental impact of our operations through the adoption of sustainable practices that can be utilised in our day-to-day activities. The key points of our strategy to achieve our environmental goals are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst our customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote insulation product ranges that will minimise the environmental impact.
- Implement a training program for our staff to raise awareness of environmental issues and enlist their support in improving the company’s performance.